I am a highly qualified, genuinely caring professional who is dedicated to helping my clients improve their quality of life and relationships.
I create a safe, nonjudgemental space to make it easier for individuals, couples and families to openly discuss and navigate through their challenges and reach their goals as soon as is possible. My work is grounded in principles of collaboration, movement, healing, compassion, empowerment, yoga, and creating value for my clients.
I am confident that we can help you overcome your internal struggles, heal and equip you with the necessary tools to help you navigate the challenges in your life and relationships. You won’t be alone in this journey.
I am confident through our work together, you can achieve your goals and live a more joyful, fulfilling and meaningful life.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Depression and Anxiety
- Couples and Family Counseling
- Parenting and Co-Parenting Support and Education
I also have extensive training in helping individuals, couples and families with:
- Addiction and Recovery
- Self Advocacy, Assertiveness and Empowerment
- Anger Management
- Stress Management
- Self Care and Healthy Life Coping Skills
- Life Transitions
- Work and Career issues
- Conflict Resolution at home, school, the work place and other organizations
Additional Details of My Experience
I have worked extensively with a diverse group of clients, in a variety of settings, providing counseling to individuals, couples, families and groups who were dealing with a wide array of life problems and mental health disorders.
I have treated people with many disorders including but not limited to Generalized Anxiety, Major Depression, Bi-Polar, Obsessive Compulsive, Post Traumatic Stress, Schizoaffective, and Schizophrenia. I have worked with people of all races, genders, socioeconomic groups, religions, sexual identities and orientations, and all ages from 5 to 95. I have provided counseling services to people with a variety of life problems, in a number of settings including the Partial Hospitalization and Intensive Outpatient programs at Penn Medicine Princeton House Behavioral Health, Richard Hall Community Mental Health Agency, The College of New Jersey Clinic and Princeton High School.
I am trained in a variety of well researched theoretical orientations, counseling interventions and healthy coping skills, which I use to help my clients reach their therapeutic and life goals.
- Master of Arts in Counseling: Marriage, Couple and Family Counseling and Therapy Specialization
- Certified in the Better Apart Method for Divorce and Co-Parenting Counseling
- Extensive course study in drug and alcohol counseling
- Ongoing yoga student and bring many of the practices and principles into the therapy room
- Continuous education in all areas of specialty
- American Counseling Association
- NJ Counseling Association