Are you having a difficult time handling the challenges of life? Are you feeling anxious, hopeless or lost? Could you use an expert opinion on what you’re going through, or a non-judgmental ear just to listen? Do you think you could benefit the most from individualized attention?
If so, individual therapy could be for you. Individual therapy could help you improve how you feel and the quality of your everyday life. Individual therapy helps you win against whatever you’re battling by looking inward to heal, grow in resiliency and learn additional coping skills to help you manage the challenges of life. It is a safe space just for you, where you can discuss whatever you are thinking, feeling or experiencing without judgement.
Individual therapy differs from group or alternative therapy methods in the way that you are the sole focus of the therapy.
So if any of these sound like you…
- You keep worrying about the same problem over and over
- You don’t know who you could ever trust with knowing about your secret struggle
- You wish there was somebody who could tell you why you feel this way
- You’re interested in therapy, but you don’t want to give up total control
- Other areas of your life are being negatively impacted by your struggle
- You need somebody to listen to you and your feelings for once
- You’re interested in therapy, but not sure how it could fit into your life
…Then individual therapy could be right for you.
Individual therapy is so helpful for so many people because it’s the best way to get truly customized therapy. Group therapy has many advantages but if you want more control over the pacing of your therapy, the methods used, the amount of analysis or feedback you can receive, and the timing of your sessions, you owe it to yourself to look into individual therapy.
If you’re looking for help in improving your everyday life – or for a more tailored therapy experience – you would be a great fit for my individual therapy services. Please reach out to me today for an initial consultation for individual therapy or to schedule your first appointment by calling 908-333-1033.